Twickenham Experience Ltd (TEL)
Shared Christmas Parties Terms & Conditions
1. Minimum numbers for a shared Christmas party booking are 10
people, subject to availability.
2. Full payment must be made via the Twickenham Experience website to confirm an online booking. All Payments are non- transferable.
3. Any additional items added via a member of the Twickenham Experience team must be paid prior to arrival on site.
4. A cancellation, postponement or reduction in the numbers for the booking will only be accepted in writing by post or email from the person who completed the booking and is only effective from the date it is received at TEL's offices.
If the Hirer cancels, postpones or reduces the numbers for its booking then the following scale of cancellation charges will apply:
30 + working days (Mon - Fri 09.00-17.00) - 50% of the full
payment will be retained
Less than working 30 days (Mon - Fri 09.00-17.00) - 100% of the full payment will be retained
5. All prices are subject to alteration, generally due to
changes in the rate of VAT, Customs & Excise or unforeseen
increases in the price of raw materials.
6. TEL reserves the right to cancel events due to lack of interest or unforeseen circumstances, including rugby fixtures. In this instance an alternative date will be offered. In the event of cancellation by TEL, deposits and full payments will be refunded.
7. Additional places are available on a first come, first served basis. Table arrangements cannot be guaranteed and are usually designated a maximum of 10 guests per table. However, we will endeavour to keep parties together. Additional spaces under the minimum numbers can be made by contacting your event co-ordinator on 020 8744 9997.
8. Under no circumstances may guests bring their own food or drinks onto the premises. Any person found doing so risks being ejected from the venue.
9. TEL pay 8% + VAT commission to all enquiries received from Event Agencies. The commission is paid on all pre-booked Christmas parties and pre-ordered beverages prior to arrival on site. If booking as an agent with a preferred agreement with TEL, agreed commission rates will apply. Commission payment will be made within 30 days on receipt of invoice, post event.
10. Limitation of Liability:
Nothing in the Agreement shall operate to exclude or limit TEL's liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TEL,
its servants, agents, employees or subcontractors;
(b) any breach or contravention of the conditions implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and Section 2 Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
(c) fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(d) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. TEL shall not be liable to the Hirer for any loss of, damage to or costs in respect of:
(a) loss of profit, anticipated profits, revenues, anticipated
(b) goodwill, enjoyment, business opportunity or publicity; or
(c) indirect or consequential loss or damage whether foreseeable, known, foreseen or otherwise.
12. TEL's maximum liability in respect of all actions,
proceedings, claims arising out of or in connection with the
Agreement or any collateral contract, whether in contract, tort
including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall
in no circumstances exceed an amount equal to 100% of the Total
13. The Hirer shall indemnify TEL against all actions, proceedings, demands, claims, damages, fines and reasonable legal fees incurred brought, threatened or awarded against TEL by any third party (including without limitation any local authority) to the extent that any such action, proceedings, demand, claim, damages, fine or legal fees result (whether directly or indirectly) from any breach by the Hirer of any term of the Agreement.
14. The Hirer shall be responsible for all and any damage caused to the Area or any property there (including any goods, fixtures, fittings, equipment, whether or not owned by TEL) by the Hirer or any of its servants, agents, guests or other persons at the Area at the Hirer's permission.
For payment queries please contact TELfinance@RFU.com or 02031183220
Company: Twickenham Experience Limited
Company's place of registration: England
Company's registered number: 03976080
Registered address: Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, Twickenham TW2 7B
By ticking the box you are agreeing that you have read and understood this document and agree to Twickenham Experience Limited's cancellation and payment terms.